Salary: €58,000pa pro-rata and 1% share in the company
Hours: 30 per week, worked at any time through the week between 7am – 7pm BST/GMT
Direct reports: None
Working alongside: Director
Reporting to: Nikki Bell (co-founder)
Location: Remote (Global)
About the role
This person will oversee and lead on the marketing of both Fundraising Everywhere (FE) and Everywhere+ (E+), including social media (paid and organic), email marketing, content creation, and supporting PR.
The purpose of the role is to increase brand awareness and participation numbers to Fundraising Everywhere events and Membership, and increase the number of clients we work with via Everywhere+.
Our long-term goal is to grow the marketing team and dedicate a team of people to both Fundraising Everywhere and Everywhere+. The Growth Marketing Lead will play a key role in this team growth.
This will include:
- Developing and delivering a marketing strategy for FE and E+
- Reviewing and acting on analysis
- Community management
- Social media content and scheduling
- Email marketing and journey development
- Developing and/or directing content creation including blogs, press releases, speaking opportunities etc.
- Manage external marketing projects including paid social campaigns via Social Republic
- Support affiliates with event-related assets and copy
- Contributing to team meetings and decisions around business growth
- Social Republic (paid social agency)
- Freelancers (social media copy and scheduling)
- Online community via mailing list and social media
- External suppliers or freelancers for graphic design, editing etc.
What we offer
- Work with us to select your own job title
- 1% share in the company
- Flexible and remote working
- Christmas close down
- 28 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays (includes Christmas close down)
- Training budget
- One day a month offline for reflective development
- The support to make business decisions and have influence on the direction of the company
- Support and training from the co-founders on virtual events
What we’re looking for
- has experience with email, paid and organic marketing
- can regularly analyse activity and develop plans for continuous improvement
- can smash out authentic and engaging copy that captivates online audiences and builds authentic relationships
- can make graphics (Canva is fine) for online use
- can spot opportunities for FE/E+ involvement in third-party events
- has great relationship building skills
- can work alongside others on shared goals
- is (very) organised and proactive in spotting opportunities and working towards them
- can keep us (the co-founders) up to date with what’s happening and what is needed from us to make your job easier and more effective
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked with virtual events before, we will provide full training.
We’re aware that one person may not have experience with all marketing skills and can work with external suppliers until we grow the team/your experience.
Fundraising Everywhere and Everywhere+ are a tech for good start-up working within the third sector.
Fundraising Everywhere: We care a lot about making professional and personal development accessible and affordable so all fundraisers have the skills and confidence to change the world. We do this through online events and Membership that puts the fundraiser at the heart of what we do.
Everywhere+: We keep the sector connected to the people who matter with engaging, accessible and effective virtual events. We’ve worked with over 200 third-sector organisations to host webinars, stewardship, engagement and conferences that put the attendee experience at the heart of everything. Oh, and we make it fun too.
For more information
If you have questions about us or the role, please contact [email protected]
To find out what we’re like to work with, please get in touch with our references who will be happy to send some details.
Referee (Nikki): Andy King [email protected]
Referee (Simon): Dana Segal [email protected]
Fill in this short application form before 5pm BST on June 25th, 2021.
All applicants will be notified by email on the evening of June 28th and interviews will take place online (subtitled) the following week.