Salary: €30,000pa pro-rata (37.5 FTE)
Fixed Term Contract: 6m with possibility to extend
Hours: 20hrs per week worked between Monday – Friday 10am-2pm UK/Ireland (alternative working patterns can be negotiated)
Direct reports: None
Reporting to: Director
About the role
This person will be responsible for website updates and ongoing maintenance of our two core websites Fundraising Everywhere (fundraisingeverywhere.com) and Everywhere+ (everywhereplus.com).
Working with our Everywhere+ client team and their requirements, you will be responsible for the creation and roll-out of our custom event microsites. You’ll also assist in the building of custom static pages, landing pages and more as required.
Working with our Fundraising Everywhere team, you will be responsible for keeping our online training platform up-to-date as we continually develop and grow our user/member resources.
You’ll also be responsible for feeding back user/client data and statistics to the team as required. You will spot opportunities for us to improve our client, attendee and user experience, and work with the wider team to share further opportunities and trends.
Your role includes:
- Everywhere+ event microsite building and updating
- Registration page building and monitoring
- Fundraising Everywhere maintenance and updates
- Google Analytics and e-commerce reporting
- Identify cross-sell, upsell or repeat business opportunities and share with Director
- Contribute to team meetings and business growth
- Directors and Project Managers
- Everywhere+ clients
- External web development agencies (x2)
- External suppliers or freelancers for website set-up, event engineers etc.
What we offer
- Work with us to choose your own job title
- Flexible and remote working
- Christmas close down
- 14 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays (includes Christmas close down)
- Training budget
- One day a month offline for reflective development
- The support to make business decisions and have influence on the direction of the company
- Support and training from the co-founders on virtual events and marketing
What we’re looking for
- has proficiency in Google Analytics and is comfortable analysing and reporting data
- is extremely comfortable with WordPress in conjunction with Elementor
- understands web accessibility best practice
- has an eye for design and UX
- experience in e-commerce (eg. WooCommerce, Stripe) a distinct advantage.
- has worked with form Builders (Gravity Forms, JotForm, etc)
- has an understanding of SEO
- can review what we’re doing and develop and deliver plans to improve on it continuously
- is entrepreneurial and can spot ways to improve how we work within the business
- can work alongside others on shared goals
- is (very) organised and proactive
- can keep us up to date with what’s happening and what is needed from us to make your job easier and more effective
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked on virtual events before, we will provide training on this when you start. However, experience with online video storage/streaming and closed captions/subtitling is an advantage.
Fundraising Everywhere: We care a lot about making professional and personal development accessible and affordable so all fundraisers have the skills and confidence to change the world. We do this through online events and Membership that puts the fundraiser at the heart of what we do.
Everywhere+: We keep the sector connected to the people who matter with engaging, accessible and effective virtual events. We’ve worked with over 200 third-sector organisations to host webinars, stewardship, engagement and conferences that put the attendee experience at the heart of everything. Oh, and we make it fun too.
You can find more about our values and how we work here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UiYpxfRVuNdAXVVYIQnevvc7-cgkHFvQ/view?usp=sharing
For more information
If you have questions about us or the role, please contact [email protected]
To find out what we’re like to work with, please get in touch with our references who will be happy to send some details.
Referee (Nikki): Andy King [email protected]m
Referee (Simon): Dana Segal [email protected]
Complete the application form before 5pm BST on June 28th, 2021.
All applicants will be notified by email on the evening of June 30th and interviews will take place online (subtitled) in July.