The deadline for this role has passed and we are no longer accepting applications.
Fundraising Everywhere Community Manager (Work with us to choose your own job title!)
Hours: 30hrs per week structured around our events schedule.
Salary: circa €28,000 / £24,000
(full-time equivalent circa €35,600 / £30,000)
Reporting to: Senior Management
Location: Remote and flexible. Work from where you want, when you want.
About the role
This person will be responsible for engaging with, understanding, and representing our respected Fundraising Everywhere community. While our members are always first and foremost, the role also extends to engaging with potential/existing/past speakers, sponsors, affiliates and partners, and the wider fundraising community.
You’ll ensure everyone in our community - the reason we exist - has a voice and is heard. You will help Fundraising Everywhere continue to deliver content and services that is in-line with our community’s wants and needs.
You will spot opportunities for us to improve events and work with the wider team to share leads, further sales opportunities, and trends. You'll also lead on event curation: You'll draft event programmes, develop content ideas, and lead on identifying and approaching potential speakers worldwide in line with our EDI Commitment.
Your role includes:
- Engagement with our membership base through our Slack community, social media, private Member Clinics and virtual event chat.
- Keep up to date with sector training and alternative activities, providing suggestions on how to improve what we do and how we do it.
- Engagement with attendees during events.
- ‘Talent scouting’ potential speakers and recruitment of world-class speakers for our events, developing draft programmes for Fundraising Everywhere curated events and activities.
- Working with the FE team in initiating, nurturing and renewing sponsor relationships.
- Identifying and managing relationships with partners and affiliates to help provide and grow the most affordable and accessible fundraising training available to our sector.
- Identify cross-sell, upsell or repeat business opportunities and share with the team.
- Engaging with curators.
- Contribute to team meetings and business growth.
- Fundraising Everywhere speakers
- Fundraising and Charity membership organisations
- Fundraising Everywhere members and attendees
What we offer
- Work with us to choose your own job title
- Flexible and remote working
- Christmas close down
- 28 days holiday pro-rata plus UK Bank Holidays (includes Christmas close down)
- Training budget
- One day a month offline for reflective development
- The support to make business decisions and have influence on the direction of the company
- Support and training from the co-founders on virtual events and marketing
What we’re looking for
- can review what we’re doing and develop and deliver plans to improve on it continuously
- has great relationship building skills and is well networked online and offline
- has client/donor/customer-facing experience
- is entrepreneurial and can spot ways to improve how we work within the business and with clients
- can work alongside others on shared goals
- is (very) organised and proactive
- At least 1 year charity sector experience and good knowledge of sector news.
- has an understanding of charity training and qualifications available.
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked on virtual events before, we will provide training on this when you start.
Fundraising Everywhere: We care a lot about making professional and personal development accessible and affordable so all fundraisers have the skills and confidence to change the world. We do this through online events and Membership that puts the fundraiser at the heart of what we do.
Everywhere+: We keep the sector connected to the people who matter with engaging, accessible and effective virtual events. We’ve worked with over 200 third-sector organisations to host webinars, stewardship, engagement and conferences that put the attendee experience at the heart of everything. Oh, and we make it fun too.
You can find more about our values and how we work here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UiYpxfRVuNdAXVVYIQnevvc7-cgkHFvQ/view?usp=sharing
For more information
If you have questions about us or the role, please contact [email protected]
To find out what we’re like to work with, please get in touch with our references who will be happy to send some details.
Referee (Nikki): Andy King [email protected]
Referee (Simon): Dana Segal [email protected]