The deadline for this role has passed and we are no longer accepting applications.
Administrator / Co-Ordinator (Work with us to choose your own job title!)
Hours: 30hrs per week structured around our events schedule.
Salary: circa €28,000 / £24,000
(full-time equivalent circa €35,600 / £30,000)
Reporting to: Senior Management
Location: Remote and flexible. Work from where you want, when you want.
About the role
This person will be responsible for the implementation of (and building upon) the administrative procedures and processes involved in our virtual events and training hosted on Fundraising Everywhere and Everywhere+.
You will be accountable for top quality service and consistency for clients and attendees during events and during moments of engagement with the production team pre-event. You will keep track of progress and deliverables to ensure the smooth running of our services while being available for last-minute changes and adjustments as required.
Your role includes:
- Support our team in their administration, systems setup and testing.
- Act as an emergency response, available during live events to make quick tech changes.
- Converting, editing and managing subtitle/closed caption files (working with .srt, .vtt, otter and other tools)
- File conversions, extraction and basic website updates
- Management of workflow and automation tools (such as Zapier)
- Basic form tools management
- Livestream administration (experience with RTMP an advantage but not necessary)
- Analytics management and reporting
- Email administration and reporting
- Proofreading and process checks
- Working with Client Servicing Team to give clients the best service possible.
- Production of process and procedures documents based on input from our team.
While certain client demands require the use of various tools (such as Slido, teleconferencing, etc) experience of these is not necessarily required. Instead the right candidate will be someone who can learn new tools, understand how they integrate with our business, and spot features and opportunities that can enhance experiences.
- Everywhere+ account/client managers
- Studio Manager, Livestreamers and Editors
- External suppliers or freelancers where necessary
What we offer
- Work with us to choose your own job title
- Flexible and remote working
- Christmas close down
- 28 days holiday pro-rata plus UK Bank Holidays (includes Christmas close down)
- Training budget
- One day a month offline for reflective development
- The support to make business decisions and have influence on the direction of the company
- Support and training from the co-founders on virtual events and marketing
What we’re looking for
You are a process-minded person who enjoys problem solving and learning new skills. You like discovering new online tools and putting them into practice. But most of all you're organised, proactive, reliable and consistent.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a problem solver
- is entrepreneurial and can spot ways to improve how we work within the business and with clients
- can create, write and follow processes and procedures
- can work alongside others on shared goals
- is (very) organised and proactive
- can manage multiple projects prioritise efforts with support from Director
- Experience in livestreaming, subtitles, website management an advantage but not necessary.
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked on virtual events before, we will provide training on this when you start.
Fundraising Everywhere: We care a lot about making professional and personal development accessible and affordable so all fundraisers have the skills and confidence to change the world. We do this through online events and Membership that puts the fundraiser at the heart of what we do.
Everywhere+: We keep the sector connected to the people who matter with engaging, accessible and effective virtual events. We’ve worked with over 200 third-sector organisations to host webinars, stewardship, engagement and conferences that put the attendee experience at the heart of everything. Oh, and we make it fun too.
You can find more about our values and how we work here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UiYpxfRVuNdAXVVYIQnevvc7-cgkHFvQ/view?usp=sharing
For more information
If you have questions about us or the role, please contact [email protected]
To find out what we’re like to work with, please get in touch with our references who will be happy to send some details.