This quick-moving panel will chat and share insights on how different organisations have found success with donor recruitment. From small orgs to large, online and offline – there’ll be a take-home tip for everyone.
Hear from Caoileann Appleby, Strategy Director at Ask Direct, Tiwa Odukoya, Global Digital Acquisition Specialist at Save the Children International, and Oscar Lester, Senior Digital & Fundraising Officer at Peace Direct.
Topics covered by each speaker:
- Caoileann: the current challenges in offline channels and some ideas for how to tackle them
- Tiwa: insights from using gaming and peer-to-peer to reach new donors
- Oscar: successes and challenges of donor recruitment on social and email (with limited resources)
Key learnings from this session:
- How to leverage online storytelling to attract new supporters.
- What a high-performing virtual Individual giving journey looks like – from prospect to Major Donor.
- How to translate regular engagement into meaningful action through varied, tangible asks.