Trust fundraisers: it’s time to be bold!
The world is going hell in a handcart and Trust Fundraisers are going to have a massive part to play in clearing up the mess. But our role can sometimes feel like the fundraising poor relation when it comes to training, support and understanding.
In 2020 Apollo Fundraising and Fundraising Everywhere brought you the first international conference dedicated to Trust Fundraising. Featuring sessions from trust fundraisers and funders from around the world, our aim is to give you the skills, inspiration and confidence to be bold in the way we respond to the current challenges.
You can get instant access to all of the event’s session recordings with one ticket. Buy access now and you’ll get the following sessions:
- Applying Behavioural Science Richard Shotton
- Prospect Research – tracking and tracing opportunities in a COVID era Julie Wood
- Managing Relationships when things go wrong Jennifer Ruthe
- Not just a tick box: Bringing evaluation reports to life Dr Adrian Field and Anne Bateman
- Agile Project Management for Fundraisers Diane Leonard
- Building Successful Long Term, Long Distance Relationships with Foundations Anna Ferron Brooker
- How to measure and communicate success in trust fundraising Chupa Phiri
- Stewardship for the self through proper target setting Caroline Danks
- Bringing your whole self to work: or 13 things trusts fundraising and stand-up comedy have in common Matt Zeqiri
- Power to the People: How to Create An Inclusive Grantseeking Strategy Lesa-Kaye Holtham
- Never More Needed: Confidence and Resilience in Trust Fundraising Julia Ammon
- How to build relationships with different types of foundations Deanna Wolf
- Bridging the gap between fundraising and finance Melanie Jackson and Brenda Swale
- Ethics Bingo Kimberly Hays de Muga and Amanda Day
- How to become a trustee of a grant-giving foundation Laura Solomons
- An Introduction to Ethical Storytelling Rachel Goble, Emily Worrall and Genelle Aldred
- Lessons and Reflections from the Fundraising Everywhere Foundation’s first funding round Marina Jones, Laura Solomons and David Burgess
- Whose Job Is It To Address the Power Imbalance Between Grant-makers and Grant-seekers? Mickella Lewis-Purvis, Roxanne Nazir, Sunny Daly and Rajiv Khanna